Skip to content
Master of Arts in History/Master of Library & Information Science| 2019 (expected) | University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Archives Concentration
- Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Modern Archives Administration, Research Methods in Local History
Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts| 2014 | Michigan Technological University
- Major: Anthropology (Archaeology Concentration)/Liberal Arts – History
- Minor: International Studies
- Magna Cum Laude
- Undergraduate Thesis in Archaeology: “Every Mine is an Island: Landscape Archaeology and GIS at Isle Royale’s Island Mine”
- Metadata: EAD, DACS, MARC, LCSH, DC, AACR2
- Software: PastPerfect, Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), ArcGIS, Google Docs, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Web Design: HTML, CSS, WordPress
Archaeological Technician/GIS TEchnician | TRC Environmental Corporation | JUl 2014 – present
- Field survey for archaeology projects, including pedestrian survey, shovel testing, and test units
- Creating sketch maps in the field, digitizing field maps, and creating report maps using ArcGIS.
- Creating safety forms for each project.
- Primary responsibility for company vehicle, including weekly status reports and maintenance.
Archaeological Technician | AVD archaeological Services, inc. | Sep 2013 – present
- Field survey for archaeology projects, including pedestrian survey, shovel testing, and test units.
- Creating sketch maps in the field, digitizing field maps, and creating report maps using DeLorme.
Archaeological TEchnician | MichigaN Technological University | Jun 2009 – Aug 2011
- Cataloged archaeological artifacts collected from Ottawa National Forest using PastPerfect software.
- Monitored demolition and construction work at the Quincy and Torch Lake Railroad Engine House to safeguard significant architecture and artifacts.
- Helped perform Section 106: Phase 1 test excavations at Cliff Mine to determine the presence of culturally significant material before an environmental remediation project.
- Helped excavate/survey the abandoned Quincy and Torch Lake Railroad Engine House to determine its viability as a future museum site.
Manager | Goodrich Quality Theaters | Feb 2004 – Jun 2008
- Oversaw daily operation of theater.
- Supervised employees and created employee schedules.
- Supervised money handling with access to safe.
- Dealt with customer service concerns.
- Maintained theater equipment and ordered theater supplies.
- Interviewed/hired prospective employees.
- Society of American Archivists, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Student Chapter
- Midwestern Archives Conference 2016 Annual Meeting, Milwaukee
- Archaeological Institute of American 2014 Annual Meeting, Chicago